These delicious, slightly charred stuffed rolls are the perfect party appetizers. The beef filling is seasoned with garlic, shallots, tamari soy sauce, and curry, and then wrapped tightly in chard leaves and grilled.
Ingredients: For the meatballs
Ingredients: For the dipping sauce
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef with garlic, shallots, tomato paste, tamari, vinegar, fish sauce, coconut aminos, curry powder. Mix until combined.
- Form meat mixture into even cylinder-shaped meatballs.
- Wrap meatball in blanched chard leaf, rolling it up like a burrito. Keep rolls refrigerated until ready to grill.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Place rolls, seam side down, and grill for 8 minutes, flipping halfway through, or until cooked completely. Keep warm until ready to serve.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together dipping sauce ingredients until smooth. Serve dipping sauce with warm rolls.
Tips: Make and chill the rolls ahead of time for easy grilling before or during the party. These don’t need to be just for appetizers either—they’re perfect for a protein packed lunch or dinner.
You may also like:
| Aug 10, 2018
Exercising Before Breakfast: Fact or Myth?
| Jun 28, 2018
7 Common Cardio Mistakes
| Sep 21, 2018
Winter Warmers: Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes
| Aug 9, 2019
Salmon Cakes with Side Salad
| Sep 24, 2017
Pineapple Coconut Smoothie Bowl
| May 24, 2018
Persian Herb and Leek Frittata
| Nov 15, 2018