Chocolate and hazelnut are an irresistible flavor combination, and when you bring oats and dates into the mix, they combine to create a long-lasting energy bite that’s as delicious as it is effective.
- In a food processor, process the hazelnuts and old-fashioned oats at high speed for about a minute.
- Add the dates, hazelnut spread, cocoa powder, vanilla, and salt, and process on high for 1-2 minutes, or until the dates are broken down into small pieces.
- Take out some of the mixture, about a tablespoon, and roll the dough between your palms to create balls.
- Dip one side of each snack bite into sugar before placing on a pan lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate to set. Store in an airtight container.
You may also like:
| Aug 10, 2018
Exercising Before Breakfast: Fact or Myth?
| Jun 28, 2018
7 Common Cardio Mistakes
| Sep 21, 2018
Winter Warmers: Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes
| Sep 24, 2017
Pineapple Coconut Smoothie Bowl
| Aug 18, 2018
Salmon Cakes with Side Salad
| May 24, 2018
Persian Herb and Leek Frittata
| Aug 21, 2018