These delicious, slightly charred stuffed rolls are the perfect party appetizers. The beef filling is seasoned with garlic, shallots, tamari soy sauce, and curry, and then wrapped tightly in chard leaves and grilled.
Ingredients: For the meatballs
Ingredients: For the dipping sauce
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef with garlic, shallots, tomato paste, tamari, vinegar, fish sauce, coconut aminos, curry powder. Mix until combined.
- Form meat mixture into even cylinder-shaped meatballs.
- Wrap meatball in blanched chard leaf, rolling it up like a burrito. Keep rolls refrigerated until ready to grill.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Place rolls, seam side down, and grill for 8 minutes, flipping halfway through, or until cooked completely. Keep warm until ready to serve.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together dipping sauce ingredients until smooth. Serve dipping sauce with warm rolls.
Tips: Make and chill the rolls ahead of time for easy grilling before or during the party. These don’t need to be just for appetizers either—they’re perfect for a protein packed lunch or dinner.
You may also like:
| Mar 16, 2020
How to Work from Home the Right Way
| Aug 10, 2018
Exercising Before Breakfast: Fact or Myth?
| Mar 24, 2020
An At-Home Wellness Guide
| Mar 19, 2020
Use the Power of Positive Thinking to Improve Your Life
| Apr 20, 2020
Things to Keep in Mind While Working from Home
| Jul 2, 2019
When Life Gives You Lemons, Do This
| Apr 7, 2020