With just a hint of espresso, these tasty morsels will keep you full of energy for hiking, camping, or any exciting activity you might be doing!
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Whisk or stir with a spatula until everything comes together.
- Cover and place the mixture in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
- Once chilled, scoop out tablespoon sized portions, and roll into a ball.
- Place on a pan lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate to set.
- Store in an airtight container.
You may also like:
| Mar 16, 2020
How to Work from Home the Right Way
| Aug 10, 2018
Exercising Before Breakfast: Fact or Myth?
| Jun 28, 2018
7 Common Cardio Mistakes
| Mar 24, 2020
An At-Home Wellness Guide
| Sep 21, 2018
Winter Warmers: Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes
| Apr 7, 2020
Ways to Stay Connected to Fight Off Loneliness
| Aug 9, 2019