- Heat the broiler with a rack about 6 inches from the element. Pull out some of the interior crumb from each piece of baguette, slightly hollowing out the centers and creating boat shapes.
- Place the bread cut side up on a rimmed baking sheet. Brush with 3 tablespoons of the oil, then rub with the cut sides of the garlic clove; discard the garlic.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the mushrooms, grapes, the 1 tablespoon vinegar, the remaining 1 tablespoon oil and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Divide the mixture evenly among the baguettes; reserve the bowl. Broil until the edges of the bread are toasted, the grapes begin to burst and the mushrooms begin to brown, about 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, trim the endive and thinly slice it on the diagonal. In the reserved bowl, toss the endive with the remaining 2 tablespoons vinegar; set aside.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and sprinkle the tartines with the cheese, dividing it evenly. Continue to broil until the cheese is melted, about 1 minute. Remove from the oven, then top with the endive.
You may also like:
| Mar 1, 2021
How to Work from Home the Right Way
| Mar 24, 2020
An At-Home Wellness Guide
| Mar 19, 2020
Use the Power of Positive Thinking to Improve Your Life
| Jun 8, 2021
Colors That Can Bring a Sense of Calm to Your Space
| Nov 15, 2018
Pastrami Pork Loin
| Jul 26, 2021
Alternatives to Soda That Will Curb Your Craving
| Apr 16, 2021