Try this guilt-free peanut butter cup pudding made with stevia. Peanut butter is hidden under rich creamy chocolate pudding—a simple, tasty homemade dessert.
- Heat skim milk over medium heat in a pot. Add cocoa, cornstarch, stevia, and chocolate chips once milk begins to simmer. Whisk until smooth, melted, and slightly thick.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg yolks until fluffy. Whisk milk mixture in, ½ cup at a time, to temper. Return mixture to the pot, and bring to a boil. Cook for 1 minute.
- Pour mixture into serving bowls, filling them half way.
- Spoon in 1 tablespoon of peanut butter (per bowl), and cover with remaining pudding mixture. Refrigerate for 3 hours to overnight or until pudding is firm.
- Top pudding bowls with whipped topping, and garish with cocoa powder.
Tip: Pudding cups will keep refrigerated for 4–5 days if well wrapped and covered. A good sweet treat to last the week or take to work as a tasty snack.
You may also like:
| Mar 1, 2021
How to Work from Home the Right Way
| Mar 24, 2020
An At-Home Wellness Guide
| Mar 19, 2020
Use the Power of Positive Thinking to Improve Your Life
| May 26, 2020
Alternatives to Soda That Will Curb Your Craving
| Apr 20, 2020
Things to Keep in Mind While Working from Home
| May 28, 2019
Small Changes That Can Make for a Happier Home
| Apr 7, 2020