A taco twist, this Baja Fish Salad will hit all the flavor hot spots without racking up the calories. Enjoy this gluten free, paleo, and Whole30 friendly salad for lunch or dinner.
Ingredients: For the marinade
Ingredients: For the viniagrette
Ingredients: For the salad
- In a small bowl, stir together chipotle powder, cumin, garlic, salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Generously coat fish and keep refrigerated until ready to grill.
- Preheat grill to medium high. Grill fish for 6-8 minutes (depending on thickness) or until completely cooked, flipping halfway through. Rest for 5 minutes or refrigerate until ready to assemble the salad.
- In a medium bowl whisk together vinegar, olive oil, orange juice, cilantro, salt and cumin until combined. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Toss salad ingredients together in a large bowl and drizzle with prepared salad dressing. Top with grilled fish before serving.
Tip: Swordfish and mahi are perfectly sturdy fish for the grill. You can grill ahead, or use already cooked fish for speedy meal planning and prep.
You may also like:
| Mar 16, 2020
How to Work from Home the Right Way
| Aug 10, 2018
Exercising Before Breakfast: Fact or Myth?
| Jun 28, 2018
7 Common Cardio Mistakes
| Mar 24, 2020
An At-Home Wellness Guide
| Sep 21, 2018
Winter Warmers: Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes
| Apr 7, 2020
Ways to Stay Connected to Fight Off Loneliness
| Mar 19, 2020