A taco twist, this Baja Fish Salad will hit all the flavor hot spots without racking up the calories. Enjoy this gluten free, paleo, and Whole30 friendly salad for lunch or dinner.
Ingredients: For the marinade
Ingredients: For the viniagrette
Ingredients: For the salad
- In a small bowl, stir together chipotle powder, cumin, garlic, salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Generously coat fish and keep refrigerated until ready to grill.
- Preheat grill to medium high. Grill fish for 6-8 minutes (depending on thickness) or until completely cooked, flipping halfway through. Rest for 5 minutes or refrigerate until ready to assemble the salad.
- In a medium bowl whisk together vinegar, olive oil, orange juice, cilantro, salt and cumin until combined. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Toss salad ingredients together in a large bowl and drizzle with prepared salad dressing. Top with grilled fish before serving.
Tip: Swordfish and mahi are perfectly sturdy fish for the grill. You can grill ahead, or use already cooked fish for speedy meal planning and prep.
You may also like:
| Mar 1, 2021
How to Work from Home the Right Way
| Mar 24, 2020
An At-Home Wellness Guide
| Mar 19, 2020
Use the Power of Positive Thinking to Improve Your Life
| Jul 26, 2021
Alternatives to Soda That Will Curb Your Craving
| Oct 8, 2021
Vegan Pumpkin Pie Trifle
| Jun 8, 2021
Colors That Can Bring a Sense of Calm to Your Space
| Nov 15, 2018