A taco twist, this Baja Fish Salad will hit all the flavor hot spots without racking up the calories. Enjoy this gluten free, paleo, and Whole30 friendly salad for lunch or dinner.
Ingredients: For the marinade
Ingredients: For the viniagrette
Ingredients: For the salad
- In a small bowl, stir together chipotle powder, cumin, garlic, salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Generously coat fish and keep refrigerated until ready to grill.
- Preheat grill to medium high. Grill fish for 6-8 minutes (depending on thickness) or until completely cooked, flipping halfway through. Rest for 5 minutes or refrigerate until ready to assemble the salad.
- In a medium bowl whisk together vinegar, olive oil, orange juice, cilantro, salt and cumin until combined. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Toss salad ingredients together in a large bowl and drizzle with prepared salad dressing. Top with grilled fish before serving.
Tip: Swordfish and mahi are perfectly sturdy fish for the grill. You can grill ahead, or use already cooked fish for speedy meal planning and prep.
You may also like:
| Aug 10, 2018
Exercising Before Breakfast: Fact or Myth?
| Mar 16, 2020
How to Work from Home the Right Way
| Jun 28, 2018
7 Common Cardio Mistakes
| Sep 21, 2018
Winter Warmers: Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes
| Aug 9, 2019
Salmon Cakes with Side Salad
| Nov 15, 2018
Pastrami Pork Loin
| Jun 25, 2019