Chicken Taco Foil-Packet Meal
Makes one foil-packet meal
Who doesn’t love a good taco? This meal brings all the flavor of taco night and none of the mess.
- Lay out a piece of foil, and spray with cooking spray. Place the chicken breast in the center.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, and top with corn, cheese, salsa, and black beans.
- Fold the long ends of the foil together, leaving room for the steam to gather inside, and then fold the short sides in on each end.
- Cook the packet on the grill for 15–20 minutes.
- When the chicken is cooked completely, carefully open the packet and sprinkle extra cheese on top.
- Let your packet stand until the cheese is melted.
You may also like:
| Mar 1, 2021
How to Work from Home the Right Way
| Mar 24, 2020
An At-Home Wellness Guide
| Mar 19, 2020
Use the Power of Positive Thinking to Improve Your Life
| Jul 26, 2021
Alternatives to Soda That Will Curb Your Craving
| May 28, 2019
Small Changes That Can Make for a Happier Home
| Jun 8, 2021
Colors That Can Bring a Sense of Calm to Your Space
| Apr 20, 2020