A healthier take on the holiday roast. This turkey recipe uses a glaze made of citrus juice, honey and olive oil with a tender and flavorful result.
Ingredients for citrus honey olive oil glaze:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium pot over medium-high heat bring citrus-honey-olive oil glaze to a simmer, whisking frequently. Simmer for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
- Place turkey breasts into a roasting pan and brush with 1/4 cup of the glaze. Arrange citrus around turkey and pour broth into the bottom of the roasting pan. Cover with foil and roast for 20 minutes.
- Remove turkey from the oven and brush with 1/4 cup glaze. Cover with foil, return to the oven and roast for 20 minutes.
- Remove turkey from the oven and brush with the remaining glaze. Increase temperature to 425°F and return the turkey, uncovered, to the oven. Roast for 20 minutes or until turkey breasts are golden brown and cooked thoroughly.
- Let rest for 15 minutes before slicing and serving. Garnish with citrus and sage.
You may also like:
| Oct 11, 2020
How to Work from Home the Right Way
| Mar 24, 2020
An At-Home Wellness Guide
| Mar 19, 2020
Use the Power of Positive Thinking to Improve Your Life
| May 26, 2020
Alternatives to Soda That Will Curb Your Craving
| Apr 20, 2020
Things to Keep in Mind While Working from Home
| Apr 7, 2020
Ways to Stay Connected to Fight Off Loneliness
| May 28, 2019