Brussels sprouts love Caesar dressing! It’s as if these two ingredients were meant to be…romaine who? This lighter version of creamy Caesar dressing will soon become your family’s new favorite.
Ingredients for Caesar dressing:
Ingredients for Brussels sprouts:
Ingredients for croutons:
- In a medium bowl whisk together yogurt, sour cream, lemon juice, dijon mustard, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, Parmesan cheese and pepper until smooth. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Toss Brussels sprouts in oil and season with salt.
- Gently spoon sprouts on the grill and cook for 5-6 minutes, turning frequently until slightly charred. Remove from the grill and set aside until ready to serve.
- Brush baguettes with oil and season with garlic and onion. Toast on the grill for about 1 minute per side or until grill marks form.
- Drizzle sprouts with dressing before serving.
Tip: If your Brussels sprouts are on the smaller side, no need to cut them in half. This will keep you from losing sprouts between the grill grates. Feel free to chill your grilled sprouts for a cooler version of this salad.
You may also like:
| Aug 10, 2018
Exercising Before Breakfast: Fact or Myth?
| Mar 16, 2020
How to Work from Home the Right Way
| Jun 28, 2018
7 Common Cardio Mistakes
| Sep 21, 2018
Winter Warmers: Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes
| Aug 9, 2019
Salmon Cakes with Side Salad
| Nov 15, 2018
Pastrami Pork Loin
| Jun 25, 2019