Brussels sprouts love Caesar dressing! It’s as if these two ingredients were meant to be…romaine who? This lighter version of creamy Caesar dressing will soon become your family’s new favorite.
Ingredients for Caesar dressing:
Ingredients for Brussels sprouts:
Ingredients for croutons:
- In a medium bowl whisk together yogurt, sour cream, lemon juice, dijon mustard, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, Parmesan cheese and pepper until smooth. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Toss Brussels sprouts in oil and season with salt.
- Gently spoon sprouts on the grill and cook for 5-6 minutes, turning frequently until slightly charred. Remove from the grill and set aside until ready to serve.
- Brush baguettes with oil and season with garlic and onion. Toast on the grill for about 1 minute per side or until grill marks form.
- Drizzle sprouts with dressing before serving.
Tip: If your Brussels sprouts are on the smaller side, no need to cut them in half. This will keep you from losing sprouts between the grill grates. Feel free to chill your grilled sprouts for a cooler version of this salad.
You may also like:
| Mar 1, 2021
How to Work from Home the Right Way
| Mar 24, 2020
An At-Home Wellness Guide
| Apr 16, 2021
Simple Ways to Improve Your Home’s Air Quality
| Nov 15, 2018
Pastrami Pork Loin
| Jun 8, 2021
Colors That Can Bring a Sense of Calm to Your Space
| Mar 19, 2020
Use the Power of Positive Thinking to Improve Your Life
| Jul 26, 2021