The tastiest healthy chilled soup of the summer. Rich and creamy avocado soup topped with grilled lobster that’s been seasoned with garlic, lime and cilantro. Yum!
Ingredients for soup:
Ingredients for lobster:
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- In a food processor blend together avocados, broth, lime juice, cilantro, cumin and salt until smooth. Scrape into a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- In a food processor blend together oil, garlic, shallot, lime juice, red pepper, cilantro and salt until smooth (a little chunky is ok).
- Brush lobster with marinade and grill, shell side up, for 7-8 minutes flipping once to brush with more marinade.
- Remove lobster from the grill and let rest for 5 minutes or until it’s cool enough for you to peel off the shell.
- Top soup with grilled lobster and drizzle with a little bit of remaining marinade.
Tips: The soup needs to be made the day of but the lobster can be grilled and refrigerated until you’re ready to eat!
You may also like:
| Oct 11, 2020
How to Work from Home the Right Way
| Mar 24, 2020
An At-Home Wellness Guide
| Mar 19, 2020
Use the Power of Positive Thinking to Improve Your Life
| May 26, 2020
Alternatives to Soda That Will Curb Your Craving
| Apr 20, 2020
Things to Keep in Mind While Working from Home
| Apr 7, 2020
Ways to Stay Connected to Fight Off Loneliness
| May 28, 2019