With just a hint of espresso, these tasty morsels will keep you full of energy for hiking, camping, or any exciting activity you might be doing!
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Whisk or stir with a spatula until everything comes together.
- Cover and place the mixture in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
- Once chilled, scoop out tablespoon sized portions, and roll into a ball.
- Place on a pan lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate to set.
- Store in an airtight container.
You may also like:
| Aug 10, 2018
Exercising Before Breakfast: Fact or Myth?
| Jun 28, 2018
7 Common Cardio Mistakes
| Sep 21, 2018
Winter Warmers: Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes
| Sep 24, 2017
Pineapple Coconut Smoothie Bowl
| Aug 18, 2018
Salmon Cakes with Side Salad
| May 24, 2018
Persian Herb and Leek Frittata
| Aug 21, 2018