Try these bites full of delicious fruit flavor for healthy energy that will last all day long!
- Put the dates in your food processor, and pulse/blend until pureed, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the oats, and process just until the oats are broken down.
- Add the orange zest, almond butter, and almonds. Process again.
- Add the cranberries and maple syrup. Pulse until a solid dough forms.
- Take out some of the mixture, about a tablespoon, and roll the dough between your palms to create balls.
- Place on a pan lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate to set. Store in an airtight container.
You may also like:
| Aug 10, 2018
Exercising Before Breakfast: Fact or Myth?
| Jun 28, 2018
7 Common Cardio Mistakes
| Sep 21, 2018
Winter Warmers: Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes
| Sep 24, 2017
Pineapple Coconut Smoothie Bowl
| Aug 18, 2018
Salmon Cakes with Side Salad
| May 24, 2018
Persian Herb and Leek Frittata
| Aug 21, 2018