Cauliflower has boomed in popularity in recent years—mostly because its uses are so diverse. It can be transformed into anything from pizza crust to rice. Instead of traditional fried rice, which is loaded with oil, this recipe calls for very little oil and and a hearty helping of vegetables for a delicious and nutritious meal!
Prep time: 5 min.
Cook time: 15 min.
- Add the cauliflower florets to a food processor or blender. Continue to blend until the cauliflower resembles rice.
- Heat a wok or large skillet to medium-high heat. Pour in 1 tablespoon of sesame oil. Add in the chicken.
- Cook the chicken for 4–5 minutes, or until fully cooked through.
- Move the chicken to one side, and add in the rest of the sesame oil, along with carrots, garlic, onion, and peas. Sauté the vegetables for 4–5 minutes. Add in the cauliflower, tamari sauce, and sriracha.
- Mix everything together, and continue to cook for another 2–3 minutes.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onion.
You may also like:
| Aug 10, 2018
Exercising Before Breakfast: Fact or Myth?
| Jun 28, 2018
7 Common Cardio Mistakes
| Sep 21, 2018
Winter Warmers: Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes
| Sep 24, 2017
Pineapple Coconut Smoothie Bowl
| Aug 18, 2018
Salmon Cakes with Side Salad
| May 24, 2018
Persian Herb and Leek Frittata
| Aug 21, 2018