Cauliflower has boomed in popularity in recent years—mostly because its uses are so diverse. It can be transformed into anything from pizza crust to rice. Instead of traditional fried rice, which is loaded with oil, this recipe calls for very little oil and and a hearty helping of vegetables for a delicious and nutritious meal!
Prep time: 5 min.
Cook time: 15 min.
- Add the cauliflower florets to a food processor or blender. Continue to blend until the cauliflower resembles rice.
- Heat a wok or large skillet to medium-high heat. Pour in 1 tablespoon of sesame oil. Add in the chicken.
- Cook the chicken for 4–5 minutes, or until fully cooked through.
- Move the chicken to one side, and add in the rest of the sesame oil, along with carrots, garlic, onion, and peas. Sauté the vegetables for 4–5 minutes. Add in the cauliflower, tamari sauce, and sriracha.
- Mix everything together, and continue to cook for another 2–3 minutes.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onion.
You may also like:
| Mar 16, 2020
How to Work from Home the Right Way
| Aug 10, 2018
Exercising Before Breakfast: Fact or Myth?
| Mar 24, 2020
An At-Home Wellness Guide
| Mar 19, 2020
Use the Power of Positive Thinking to Improve Your Life
| Apr 20, 2020
Things to Keep in Mind While Working from Home
| Jul 2, 2019
When Life Gives You Lemons, Do This
| Apr 7, 2020