Chocolate and hazelnut are an irresistible flavor combination, and when you bring oats and dates into the mix, they combine to create a long-lasting energy bite that’s as delicious as it is effective.
- In a food processor, process the hazelnuts and old-fashioned oats at high speed for about a minute.
- Add the dates, hazelnut spread, cocoa powder, vanilla, and salt, and process on high for 1-2 minutes, or until the dates are broken down into small pieces.
- Take out some of the mixture, about a tablespoon, and roll the dough between your palms to create balls.
- Dip one side of each snack bite into sugar before placing on a pan lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate to set. Store in an airtight container.
You may also like:
| Mar 16, 2020
How to Work from Home the Right Way
| Aug 10, 2018
Exercising Before Breakfast: Fact or Myth?
| Jun 28, 2018
7 Common Cardio Mistakes
| Mar 24, 2020
An At-Home Wellness Guide
| Sep 21, 2018
Winter Warmers: Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes
| Apr 7, 2020
Ways to Stay Connected to Fight Off Loneliness
| Aug 9, 2019