Try these bites full of delicious fruit flavor for healthy energy that will last all day long!
- Put the dates in your food processor, and pulse/blend until pureed, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the oats, and process just until the oats are broken down.
- Add the orange zest, almond butter, and almonds. Process again.
- Add the cranberries and maple syrup. Pulse until a solid dough forms.
- Take out some of the mixture, about a tablespoon, and roll the dough between your palms to create balls.
- Place on a pan lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate to set. Store in an airtight container.
You may also like:
| Mar 16, 2020
How to Work from Home the Right Way
| Aug 10, 2018
Exercising Before Breakfast: Fact or Myth?
| Jun 28, 2018
7 Common Cardio Mistakes
| Mar 24, 2020
An At-Home Wellness Guide
| Sep 21, 2018
Winter Warmers: Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes
| Apr 7, 2020
Ways to Stay Connected to Fight Off Loneliness
| Aug 9, 2019