These tasty latkes are stuffed with a vegan cream cheese filling, studded with dried cranberries, sweet apples, horseradish, and dill—a wonderful holiday side dish or appetizer.
Makes 1 dozen latkes
Ingredients: For the latkes
For the stuffing:
- Heat oil in a large high-sided skillet over medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine grated potatoes, onion, mayonnaise, flour, baking powder, and salt until thoroughly mixed.
- Form into patties, and carefully place in the hot oil. Cook latkes for 3–4 minutes, flipping once, or until golden brown and cooked. Remove from oil, and let drain on a paper towel.
- In a medium bowl, fold together stuffing ingredients to form a thick creamy stuffing.
- Spoon stuffing onto a latke and top with another latke to create a sandwich. Repeat with the other latkes. Reheat stuffed latkes either in the hot pan or a warm over before serving.
Tip: The stuffing will keep refrigerated for up to 2 weeks for easy plan ahead prep.
You may also like:
| Mar 16, 2020
How to Work from Home the Right Way
| Mar 24, 2020
An At-Home Wellness Guide
| Aug 10, 2018
Exercising Before Breakfast: Fact or Myth?
| Apr 20, 2020
Things to Keep in Mind While Working from Home
| May 26, 2020
Alternatives to Soda That Will Curb Your Craving
| Mar 19, 2020
Use the Power of Positive Thinking to Improve Your Life
| Apr 7, 2020