- Place the flour, water, salt, and yeast in a large bowl and stir to combine. Mix well with your hands to ensure that all of the flour, salt, and yeast is incorporated.
- Cover the bowl and let it sit in a naturally warm place for 24 hours, giving the dough time to come together and develop flavor. The dough should double in size after 24 hours.
- After the dough has rested for 24 hours, preheat the oven to 450oF and grease a baking sheet.
- Place the dough on the baking sheet and pat it into a ½-inch-thick rectangle. Brush the top with the olive oil and sprinkle the garlic, rosemary, and thyme all over.
- Place in the oven and bake until golden brown, about 20 to 30 minutes. Remove and let cool slightly before serving.
Recipes and photographs excerpted from The Fresh Harvest Cookbook by Keith Sarasin and Chris Viaud. ©2021 Courtesy of Cider Mill Press Book Publishers LLC.
You may also like:
| Mar 1, 2021
How to Work from Home the Right Way
| Mar 24, 2020
An At-Home Wellness Guide
| Mar 19, 2020
Use the Power of Positive Thinking to Improve Your Life
| Jun 8, 2021
Colors That Can Bring a Sense of Calm to Your Space
| Nov 15, 2018
Pastrami Pork Loin
| Jul 26, 2021
Alternatives to Soda That Will Curb Your Craving
| Oct 8, 2021