This grilled flatbread is topped with farm fresh veggies, grilled buffalo shrimp, blue cheese crumbles and drizzled with a guilt-free creamy dressing. Great as an appetizer to share or entree.
Ingredients for buffalo shrimp:
Ingredients for dressing:
Ingredients for salad:
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Skewer shrimp onto bamboo skewers. In a small bowl whisk together garlic and buffalo sauce and brush over shrimp, thoroughly coating.
- Grill shrimp for 6-8 minutes, flipping once, or until shrimp are cooked. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Brush pita or naan with olive oil and grill for 1-2 minutes or until toasted and grill marks form. Set aside until ready to serve.
- In a medium bowl whisk together yogurt, sour cream, garlic, onion, lemon juice, salt and pepper until blended. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Distribute salad ingredients evenly to grilled flatbreads, top with shrimp and drizzle with dressing. Slice flatbreads and serve.
Tip: Dressing can be made ahead of time and stored for a week in the fridge. Add more buffalo sauce for spicier shrimp.
You may also like:
| Mar 1, 2021
How to Work from Home the Right Way
| Mar 24, 2020
An At-Home Wellness Guide
| Mar 19, 2020
Use the Power of Positive Thinking to Improve Your Life
| Jul 26, 2021
Alternatives to Soda That Will Curb Your Craving
| Oct 8, 2021
Vegan Pumpkin Pie Trifle
| Jun 8, 2021
Colors That Can Bring a Sense of Calm to Your Space
| Nov 15, 2018