- Place the canola oil in a Dutch oven and bring to 350oF over medium-high heat.
- When the oil is ready, place the sliced potatoes in the oil and cook until golden brown. Remove and set to drain on a paper towel–lined plate. Keep the oil at 350 F.
- When drained to your liking, place the fried potatoes in a bowl with the rosemary, salt, and pepper and toss to coat. Set aside.
- Place the beaten eggs in a small bowl and the cornmeal in another. Dip the pollock fillets into the egg and then into the cornmeal, repeating until coated all over.
- Place the battered pollock in the oil and cook until golden brown. Remove and set to drain on another paper towel–lined plate. Serve with the rosemary chips.
Recipes and photographs excerpted from The Fresh Harvest Cookbook by Keith Sarasin and Chris Viaud. ©2021 Courtesy of Cider Mill Press Book Publishers LLC.
You may also like:
| Mar 1, 2021
How to Work from Home the Right Way
| Mar 24, 2020
An At-Home Wellness Guide
| Mar 19, 2020
Use the Power of Positive Thinking to Improve Your Life
| Jun 8, 2021
Colors That Can Bring a Sense of Calm to Your Space
| Nov 15, 2018
Pastrami Pork Loin
| Jul 26, 2021
Alternatives to Soda That Will Curb Your Craving
| Oct 8, 2021