Makes 1 foil packet
Salmon and veggies make for a fantastic dinner. Salmon is full of protein and healthy fats, and it pairs perfectly with citrus flavors. This foil packet version makes it so easy!
- Lay out a piece of foil, and drizzle over a small amount of olive oil. Place the salmon filet in the center, flipping it once to coat both sides with oil.
- Pick up the filet, and place the asparagus spears in the center of the foil. Place the filet back on top.
- Season with oregano, salt, and pepper. Place a few onions and lemon slices on the filet.
- Fold the long ends of the foil together, leaving room for steam to gather inside, and then fold the short sides in on each end.
- Cook the packet on the grill for 15–20 minutes.
You may also like:
| Mar 1, 2021
How to Work from Home the Right Way
| Mar 24, 2020
An At-Home Wellness Guide
| Apr 16, 2021
Simple Ways to Improve Your Home’s Air Quality
| Nov 15, 2018
Pastrami Pork Loin
| Oct 8, 2021
Vegan Pumpkin Pie Trifle
| Mar 19, 2020
Use the Power of Positive Thinking to Improve Your Life
| Jun 8, 2021