With just a hint of espresso, these tasty morsels will keep you full of energy for hiking, camping, or any exciting activity you might be doing!
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Whisk or stir with a spatula until everything comes together.
- Cover and place the mixture in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
- Once chilled, scoop out tablespoon sized portions, and roll into a ball.
- Place on a pan lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate to set.
- Store in an airtight container.
You may also like:
| Mar 1, 2021
How to Work from Home the Right Way
| Mar 24, 2020
An At-Home Wellness Guide
| Mar 19, 2020
Use the Power of Positive Thinking to Improve Your Life
| Jul 26, 2021
Alternatives to Soda That Will Curb Your Craving
| May 28, 2019
Small Changes That Can Make for a Happier Home
| Apr 20, 2020
Things to Keep in Mind While Working from Home
| Jun 8, 2021