Chocolate and hazelnut are an irresistible flavor combination, and when you bring oats and dates into the mix, they combine to create a long-lasting energy bite that’s as delicious as it is effective.
- In a food processor, process the hazelnuts and old-fashioned oats at high speed for about a minute.
- Add the dates, hazelnut spread, cocoa powder, vanilla, and salt, and process on high for 1-2 minutes, or until the dates are broken down into small pieces.
- Take out some of the mixture, about a tablespoon, and roll the dough between your palms to create balls.
- Dip one side of each snack bite into sugar before placing on a pan lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate to set. Store in an airtight container.
You may also like:
| Mar 1, 2021
How to Work from Home the Right Way
| Mar 24, 2020
An At-Home Wellness Guide
| Mar 19, 2020
Use the Power of Positive Thinking to Improve Your Life
| May 26, 2020
Alternatives to Soda That Will Curb Your Craving
| Apr 20, 2020
Things to Keep in Mind While Working from Home
| May 28, 2019
Small Changes That Can Make for a Happier Home
| Apr 7, 2020