These avocado deviled eggs are one tasty and healthy snack!
- Cut the hard-boiled eggs in half, separating egg yolks from the whites. Set the egg whites aside, and put the yolks in a blender.
- Add avocado to the blender and mix.
- Add in the sour cream, cilantro, black pepper, salt, and celery salt.
- Zest lime, adding in the zest and the lime juice. Blend until smooth.
- Fill a pastry bag with a decorating tip and put the mixture inside. Pipe the mixture into the eggs.
- Garnish with cilantro and sprinkle with paprika.
You may also like:
| Aug 10, 2018
Exercising Before Breakfast: Fact or Myth?
| Jun 28, 2018
7 Common Cardio Mistakes
| Sep 21, 2018
Winter Warmers: Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes
| Sep 24, 2017
Pineapple Coconut Smoothie Bowl
| Aug 18, 2018
Salmon Cakes with Side Salad
| May 24, 2018
Persian Herb and Leek Frittata
| Aug 21, 2018