These avocado deviled eggs are one tasty and healthy snack!
- Cut the hard-boiled eggs in half, separating egg yolks from the whites. Set the egg whites aside, and put the yolks in a blender.
- Add avocado to the blender and mix.
- Add in the sour cream, cilantro, black pepper, salt, and celery salt.
- Zest lime, adding in the zest and the lime juice. Blend until smooth.
- Fill a pastry bag with a decorating tip and put the mixture inside. Pipe the mixture into the eggs.
- Garnish with cilantro and sprinkle with paprika.
You may also like:
| Mar 1, 2021
How to Work from Home the Right Way
| Mar 24, 2020
An At-Home Wellness Guide
| Apr 16, 2021
Simple Ways to Improve Your Home’s Air Quality
| Nov 15, 2018
Pastrami Pork Loin
| Oct 8, 2021
Vegan Pumpkin Pie Trifle
| Mar 19, 2020
Use the Power of Positive Thinking to Improve Your Life
| Jun 8, 2021