This gluten-free sweet potato pie has a delicious chocolate cookie and sesame crust. It’s a delightful dessert option for your holiday table.
Ingredients for crust:
Ingredients for filling:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a food processor combine cookies, brown sugar, ginger, sesame seeds and salt. Blend until crumbly. Scrape ingredients into a bowl and mix with melted butter.
- Press crust mixture into a tart or pie pan and bake for 15 minutes. Let rest until ready to fill.
- In a large bowl or electric mixer, whip together sweet potatoes, butter, brown sugar, coconut milk, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and vanilla until smooth.
- Scrape pie filling into pie pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until firm. Let rest for 30.
- Top pie with whipped topping and garnish with a sprinkle of black sesame seeds.
You may also like:
| Oct 11, 2020
How to Work from Home the Right Way
| Mar 24, 2020
An At-Home Wellness Guide
| Mar 19, 2020
Use the Power of Positive Thinking to Improve Your Life
| May 26, 2020
Alternatives to Soda That Will Curb Your Craving
| Apr 20, 2020
Things to Keep in Mind While Working from Home
| Apr 7, 2020
Ways to Stay Connected to Fight Off Loneliness
| May 28, 2019