These pumpkin-flavored muffins are packed with whole grain goodness for a perfect fall breakfast treat.
Makes 6 muffins or 12 mini muffins.
Ingredients: For the batter
Ingredients: For the crumble
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, combine flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Pour in coconut oil, maple syrup, eggs, pumpkin, milk, and vanilla, and blend until smooth.
- Scoop batter into a lightly greased muffin pan lined with muffin cups, filling cups halfway.
- In a medium bowl, toss together topping ingredients, and spoon on top of muffin batter.
- Bake for 25–30 minutes, or until muffins are cooked thoroughly. Let rest for 15 minutes before serving.
You may also like:
| Mar 16, 2020
How to Work from Home the Right Way
| Mar 24, 2020
An At-Home Wellness Guide
| Apr 20, 2020
Things to Keep in Mind While Working from Home
| Aug 10, 2018
Exercising Before Breakfast: Fact or Myth?
| May 26, 2020
Alternatives to Soda That Will Curb Your Craving
| Mar 19, 2020
Use the Power of Positive Thinking to Improve Your Life
| Apr 7, 2020