Porchetta is a traditional Italian pork roast stuffed with fennel, garlic and herbs. This roast uses a turkey breast instead of pork, and is stuffed with the traditional ingredients, plus spinach and parmesan.
Ingredients: For the roast
Ingredients: For the au jus
- In a small bowl, combine fennel, spinach, parmesan, red pepper, sage, rosemary, garlic, orange zest, and salt. Set aside.
- Line a cutting board with plastic wrap, and place the turkey breast on top, skin side down. Butterfly the breast, cover with plastic wrap, and pound with a mallet, flattening.
- Remove the top wrap, and top with spinach mixture.
- Roll turkey breast into a cylinder, secure with butcher’s twine, and place on a wire rack lined roasting pan or baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Roast turkey for 45–50 minutes or until golden brown and turkey is cooked thoroughly. Let rest for 20 minutes before slicing and serving.
- While turkey is cooking, bring balsamic parmesan au jus ingredients to a simmer. Simmer for 10 minutes, strain, and serve with turkey.
You may also like:
| Oct 11, 2020
How to Work from Home the Right Way
| Mar 24, 2020
An At-Home Wellness Guide
| Mar 19, 2020
Use the Power of Positive Thinking to Improve Your Life
| May 26, 2020
Alternatives to Soda That Will Curb Your Craving
| Apr 20, 2020
Things to Keep in Mind While Working from Home
| Apr 7, 2020
Ways to Stay Connected to Fight Off Loneliness
| May 28, 2019