Grilled sweet potatoes act as the dipping chips in this veggie-centric nacho recipe. Sweet potatoes are loaded with black beans, cheese, tomatoes, onions, jalapeños, and cilantro, with hot sauce, guac and sour cream.
Ingredients: For the sweet potatoes
Ingredients: For the toppings
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Cut sweet potatoes into triangles.
- Season sweet potatoes with oil, salt, pepper, cumin, chili powder, and garlic powder.
- Grill for 2–3 minutes, turning frequently, or until slightly charred and cooked. Remove from the grill, and evenly place on a baking sheet.
- Top sweet potatoes with black beans and cheese, return sheet to the grill, close lid, and cook for 3–4 minutes or until cheese has melted, or bake in a 400°F oven.
- Top nachos with tomatoes, onion, jalapenos, cilantro, and serve with sour cream, guacamole, and hot sauce.
Tip: You can cook these nachos in the oven or on the grill (as long as you have a grill safe baking sheet).
You may also like:
| Aug 10, 2018
Exercising Before Breakfast: Fact or Myth?
| Jun 28, 2018
7 Common Cardio Mistakes
| Sep 21, 2018
Winter Warmers: Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes
| Sep 24, 2017
Pineapple Coconut Smoothie Bowl
| Aug 9, 2019
Salmon Cakes with Side Salad
| May 24, 2018
Persian Herb and Leek Frittata
| Aug 21, 2018