Grilled kebabs skewered with tempeh, peppers, mushrooms, onions, and jalapeños are slathered in a Thai-style ginger-peanut dressing, and garnished with fresh cilantro, scallions, and chopped peanuts—super yum!
Ingredients: For the sauce
Ingredients: For the kebabs
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sauce ingredients until smooth. Cover and refrigerate until ready to grill.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Skewer tempeh, peppers, onion, jalapeños and mushrooms.
- Coat skewers with peanut sauce.
- Grill kebabs for 6-7 minutes, flipping halfway through, or until vegetables are tender.
- Serve kebabs with remaining sauce (for dipping) and garnish with cilantro, peanuts and scallions.
Tip: The Thai-ginger peanut sauce is super delicious. Double this recipe to use as a dip, spread, or sauce. It will keep for a couple weeks refrigerated.
You may also like:
| Mar 1, 2021
How to Work from Home the Right Way
| Mar 24, 2020
An At-Home Wellness Guide
| Mar 19, 2020
Use the Power of Positive Thinking to Improve Your Life
| May 26, 2020
Alternatives to Soda That Will Curb Your Craving
| Apr 20, 2020
Things to Keep in Mind While Working from Home
| May 28, 2019
Small Changes That Can Make for a Happier Home
| Apr 7, 2020